We work with top decision makers–CEOs, Owners, Presidents, and Unit Managers and their teams. We become your temporary non-equity partner to help you achieve your personal and professional goals, and we specialize in doubling revenue and happiness at a minimum 10:1 Return on Investment. Guaranteed.
Your Virtual Partner SM
Imagine having a savvy, seasoned, and successful business partner sitting at the table who has worked in 100 businesses in a wide variety of industries. A client recently said, “Oh, I get it; you can work on the whole business!”
7 Reasons Leaders Prefer Working with Us
- 6 leaders doubled their revenues without undue stress or risk
- 10:1 typical minimum Return On Investment
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 3 executives doubled their self-confidence in less than a week
- 0 times clients handed off to a less skilled junior consultant
- 90+% accuracy in predicting new leader success
- 2 hours or less to return client phone calls
Our Financial Performance Prediction Model SM
How would you lead the Atlanta Falcons to build a world-class sports franchise?
- Hire “A” Players; the best talent you can afford at the key positions.
- Play those players in the positions that match their natural strengths.
- Create a great game plan and teamwork among the players.
How do many CEOs lead their businesses instead?
- Hire “cheap” talent (“C” Players) to “control” labor costs.
- Play those players where they are “needed” to save money.
- Don’t invest the time and energy to create a great game plan and teamwork among the players.
Guess what happens when these businesses have to compete against the “pros?” (Hint: it’s not pretty).
100% Individual Performance x 100% Team Performance = 100% Financial Performance
Think about it. If you had 100% Individual Performance:
- All “A” Players (top 10% performers)
- In the right roles
- Coached to their full potential
And 100% Team Performance:
- A great strategic plan
- Great execution of that plan
- A culture of continuous innovation
You could achieve 100% of the financial profit potential of your organization.
Take 30 seconds to rate your organization here: What you learn might surprise you…
___% Individual Performance x ___% Team Performance = ___% Financial Performance
What percent of your financial potential are you achieving today? For example, if you said 80% Individual Performance x 80% Team Performance, then by our model you’re achieving only about 64% of your potential Financial Performance.
We know this isn’t exact math–we just want you to imagine what you could accomplish if you were to increase the percentages of Individual Performance and Team Performance in your business at the same time. There’s absolutely no need to settle for less success and happiness than you truly want!
We have all the wisdom we need from the fields of psychology and business. It comes down to working “smarter” by overcoming your fears of change and turning this wisdom into action.
We are eclectic, common sense, and results-oriented in our approach. We don’t feel a need to conform to any particular school of thought in business or psychology, and we certainly are not slaves to the latest management fad. We believe in being a good partner to our clients, and we use best practices to get bottom-line results.
We think it’s important to have fun along the way. If having a successful business doesn’t lead to more happiness, then why bother? Besides, we’ve found that the “beatings will continue until morale improves” school of motivation doesn’t really work all that well.
We believe it’s important to make a positive difference in the world. This doesn’t have to be anything earth shattering; it can be as simple as providing a product or service that makes people’s lives better. It’s also a lot more fun and motivating than just chasing money, and the irony is that you wind up making a lot more money. Go figure.
Some Tools We Use
- Leader individual assessment and selection
- Executive coaching
- Strategic and operational planning
- CEO Roundtables
- Leadership & management training
- Succession planning
- Organizational design
- Innovation strategies
- Group facilitation
- Team building
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Performance management
- M&A leadership talent & culture fit due diligence
- M&A rapid integration
- Hiring & retention strategies
- Board development
Ready to talk? Give us a chance to walk our talk; (770) 993-1129 or firstname.lastname@example.org